- 2 c. of cashews
- 1 1/2 c. of plain coconut milk
- 2 T. of minced garlic
- 1 T. onion powder
- optional 1 T. Wildtree's scampi blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper (or Wildtree's Rancher Steak Rub)
- 1 small drained can of mushrooms
- Soak the cashews overnight in water, then drain and blend until smooth in the blender
- Add the remaining ingredients and warm.
- 2 T. active dry yeast
- 1 1/3 c. warm water (110° to 115°)
- 1 c. + 4 T. tapioca flour
- 4 t. xanthan gum
- 2 t. unflavored gelatin
- 2 t. Italian seasoning ( I did Wildree 1/2 scampi, 1/2 pizza sauce)
- 2 t. cider vinegar
- 2 t. oil (I used Wildtree's Basil Pesto... SOOO YUMMY!)
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. sugar
- 2-2 1/2 c rice flour (brown or white, I did both)
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the tapioca flour, xanthan gum, gelatin, seasoning, vinegar, oil, salt, sugar; and thoroughly combine.
- Begin adding flour. Start with 2/3 c. and stir in enough remaining brown rice flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
- On a floured surface, cut dough in half and roll out. Transfer to a greased pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread the sauce on and add bacon, tomatoes, chicken, and cheese (i like the daiya brand). Bake about 15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and toppings are lightly browned and heated through.