- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 can of red kidney beans (rinsed)
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 c beef or chicken broth
- 3/4 c. nutritional yeast
- 1 t. agave
- 1 t. taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- optional- 2 c. of cooked ground beef
- Pour all the ingredients into a pot and heat over medium heat for about 10 mins to let all the flavors combine.
- Serve with chips and dairy alternative (I used Daiya) cheddar cheese.
* Just as an FYI all the beans i buy are from Wal-mart. Their chili beans does have a tiny bit of soy so beware of that if you choose to use it.*