Tasty looking right!?!?!
Here's a close up.... mmmm!
- 1 box Cinnamon Chex
- 1box rice or corn Chex
- 2-3 pkg. marshmellows
- 1/4 c. butter or butter alt.
- 2t. vanilla
- 2t cinnamon
- In a large pot melt the butter and marshmellows until they are completely smooth, on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the cinnamon and vanilla to mixture. It should look like this...
4. Pour mixture onto a greased cookie sheet.
5. Take a sandwich bag and spray it with cooking spray. Use it as a glove for your hand and press the chex until it is flat and even all around.
6. Allow to cool and then serve.
*You may want to alter the marshmallow to chex recipe depending on your taste. My pictures are 1and 3/4 boxes of chex and 2 and 1/2 bags of marshmellos.)*
*This is a recipe adapted from my lovely sister Amanda's original. Gotta give credit where credit is due! ;) *