- 1/2-1 onion
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1 egg
- 3/4-1 cup water (depending on how thick you like the breading)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- Combine all but the oil in a mixing bowl. ( I actually used Wildtree Scampi blend in place of the garlic and onion powder).
- Slice your onion into rings and cover it completely in batter.
- Heat your oil to 375 degrees and fry the rings until they are golden brown on both sides.
- Allow the oil to drip off onto a paper towel as they cool... more dipping less calories! ;)
- Enjoy your tasty onion rings!