Looks tasty right!?!?
Up close and personal... so so good. It is even toddler approved!
Who wouldn't love the marriage of spaghetti and pizza!?!?! :)
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce (I love Walmart's brand, its cheap and tasty!)
- 1/2 of an onion finely chopped
- 1 pepper
- 16 oz of cooked pasta
- 1 small tube of sausage (I love Jimmy Dean's natural)
- 1/4-1/2 pkg. of pepperoni (we use turkey)
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese (we use the the dairy-free Daiya brand)
- You can add really any topping that love on pizza
- Brown the sausage over medium heat in a medium sized skillet.
- Cook pasta and chop the veggies while the sausage is browning.
- Add the veggies, and pepperoni to the skillet and stir constantly until they are soft.
- Scoop the cooked pasta into each individual bowl and cover with the toppings from the skillet.
- Add sauce, cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served with garlic cheese toast and a green salad.